The Lincolnshire Joint Research Agenda (JRA) is a collaborative project between the Lincolnshire NHS Trusts, which provide community, primary and secondary care services, and the LIH, which provides an access platform to a wide range of research expertise.
The project aims to:
- Identify research priorities in COPD within secondary, primary and community care settings.
- Map and describe service provision in Lincolnshire, and develop a network of potential collaborators and research sites interested in COPD
- Develop fully specified research questions to direct collaborative research activities in COPD.
- Complete a systematic review of evidence relevant to the jointly agreed research questions in COPD
- Develop and submit grant applications in COPD
Publication arising from the workshops : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5279070/pdf/00089-2016.pdf